Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stay Positive

It's been a difficult week, everything absolutely NOT going the way I wanted it to. Let me just say, having a puppy is EXHAUSTING! I need to just stay positive, and this is an extremely difficult task.

To help boost my optimism, I thought it would be good to just list some things that I have to look forward to in order of when they get to happen!::
-Cheesecake Factory
-Tyler and I going to Universal
-Carrabbas [my all time favorite restaurant]
-My 21st Birthday on Saturday
-My parents coming home
-Kobe's Steakhouse with the family
-Starting classes [Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to this; seriously]
-Starting a membership at the Y
-Starting quilt making lessons
-My puppy getting past the puppy phase and into the calmer, potty trained, non-biting phase
-Warmer weather (who knows when, but I can't wait.. I'm a Florida girl)


I have a lot to look forward to, and I really just need to focus on all the blessings in my life, instead of all the negatives. For some reason, noticing all the bad things in life seem to be much easier to notice than all the wonderful things life has. I'm going to work really hard to stay upbeat for the next few days. Now, only if the puppy would suddenly become perfect.. One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment