What got me into figuring this all out was a comment that "PA Students are all Type A personalities!" I don't know much, so I looked into it...
I am indeed a Type A personality with one MAJOR exception: I am NOT a competitive person. At all. Not even a little bit.
Anyhow, I did do the personality test to determine my ESTJ status, known as the Supervisor. It is pretty accurate::
- "ESTJs thrive on order and continuity"
- "ESTJs are content to enforce "the rules," often dictated by tradition or handed down from a higher authority."
- "The family likewise is a central focus for ESTJs"
- "Tradition is important to the ESTJ. Holidays, birthdays and other annual celebrations are remembered and observed often religiously by this type."
- "ESTJs promote the work ethic. Power, position and prestige should be worked for and earned. Laziness is rarely viewed with ambivalence nor benevolence by this type.
- "The ESTJ is outspoken, a person of principles, which are readily expressed. The ESTJ is not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right even in the face of overwhelming odds. ESTJs are able to make the tough calls."
- "In school Supervisors are often model students, dutifully following directions, doing all their homework, doing it thoroughly, and on time. Above all else, they wish to do what they are supposed to do, and they rarely question the teacher's assignments, method of instruction, standards, or authority. And their industry and perseverance only become more important to them as they grow into adulthood and take on the responsibilities of job and family."
- " Supervisors are pretty easy to get to know. At ease in polite company, they tend not to confuse people by sending double messages or putting on airs-what they seem to be, they are."
Some famous people just. like. me are::
Simon Peter (Like, from the Bible, COOL!)
Lucy, from 'Peanuts' (although, I'm not exactly sure this is a good thing....)
George W. Bush
Sandra Day O'Connor
Today, my friends, was a pretty awesome day. :)