Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tomorrow.

I get to go home tomorrow.
Well, maybe.
I take my FINAL EXAM tomorrow in Chemistry 2!! I have a solid A in that class, so to keep an A in that class, I need to get at least a 72 on the final. That's a great place to be, if you ask me! IF I finish at a decent hour, I'm going to just drive home, if not, I have to stay and leave early in the morning.

I am officially finished with all my Christmas shopping (except for Aunt Jane and Uncle Dave -- but mom promises to help me with that)
A few weeks ago, I managed to find a gold Italian bracelet on the ground, that had been run over a few times.. I toook it around to a few places and ended up with $320!! That paid for all my Christmas presents. Thank Goodness for being at the right place at the right time.

I am very excited to go home, and I'll be there for a while, through my birthday (JANUARY 9!!!!!) I'll be 21!! Yippie.

Hopefully I'll get to hang out with old friends and just relax before starting a crazy semester. More to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment