Saturday, December 19, 2009

All sorts.

I am going through a very difficult time. I don't really want to go into details, but the conflict is between my heart and my head. I am a VERY logic oriented person, definitely not feeling oriented so I know where it will most likely lead me and it is extremely difficult. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers while my mind and heart battle it out.

On other notes, Tyler and I exchanged Christmas presents last night.. He got me Harry Potter (YAY), but I asked him for it and it was very expected. BUT he also got me a $50 spa gift certificate!!!! Which, unfortunately, has created a new problem... what to get?!?! They have 4 different pedicures types -- tropical, peppermint, peppermint-lavender, and citrus and honey. But they also have a 30 minute tranquility massage in my price range.. Oh boy, what is a girl to do?!

We started off at TGIFriday's for dinner and then ventured over to the Cape to look at christmas lgihts. They really go all out over in the Cape. It's amazing. It was beautiful and we put Christmas music on in the background to really get us in the mood. Very enjoyable. Then, we went back to my place and opened presents and made a gingerbread house!!!


Tyler starting to make out gingerbread house.. Making sure it all stays together. :)

Me, with the decorating bag.

Our finished product :) It turned out pretty good and was very fun to make. Have you ever made a gingerbread house??

1 comment:

  1. yes, but it didn't turn out as perfect and adorable as yours looks!

    ReplyDelete