Saturday, December 5, 2009

Running

I hate running.
I started to like running about a year ago, and then I got hurt, had surgery, stopped running, and started to hate running again.
I attempted to start running when it was SUPER hot and I was just miserable. It wasn't the pain of running and it wasn't the lack of motivation. I just HATED HATED HATED being SO hot and it's miserable to me. So, I stopped.
I decided, since it's colder again, that perhaps if I get back into the habit of running and it's not so bad, that I will like running again come the hotter months. Tyler would like me to do that 5k Edison Festival of Lights, in February. If I start now, and continue 5-6 days a week, I could be ready to at least finish before some people.
Now that I have a goal and some motivation, maybe liking running will stick.
IF not, I asked for a bike for Christmas, so I'll get some exercise.

Also, maybe I'll post a little more. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment