Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year

The new year (decade, actually) is coming upon us and I made a big life change: I am newly single. I dated Tyler fora little over 2 years and he is a truly amazing person; we just weren't meant for each other. We ended very amicably and still remain friends, thank goodness. I am doing alright. Luckily, I've been with family, making the reality easier. I have a feeling it'll be much harder when I go back down to Fort Myers and I'm alone. But I'll make it through.

I am going to SeaWorld with my mom, niece Katelynn, brother Mark, and my very good friend Elise, on Wednesday. My brother, Ben, works there and got us all free tickets!! I am very excited and hope that the weather returns to its normal warm winter weather. Tyler will also come down next week and we'll head to Universal once or twice to use us the last week of our annual passes. We definitely got our use out of it and it was very fun.

Then, it's my 21st birthday!!!! That will probably be uneventful, but fun, nonetheless. I hope to catch up with some friends this week and keep it a relaxing break before returning to a very difficult upcoming semester (anatomy and physiology 1, organic chemistry, and dynamics of aging -- fun?? I think so). I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season and stays safe. =)

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, it takes a brave person to end a relationship and leave their comfort zone. You are one brave lady!

    ReplyDelete