Sunday, February 7, 2010

I spoke too soon...

Unfortunately, the flicker of light I saw in a PA shadow opportunity was really just a flash of lightening. He never got back to me ,but I am NOT going to let it get me down. I have another plan, which includes a ton of driving, but definitely more experience :)

On a different note, my mother came and SURPRISED! me this weekend. I was definitely not expecting her, but it was a marvelous weekend spent with her. She arrived, and we went to the mall and we went SHOPPING -- which, as mentioned before, is our favorite activity. We then went and saw Dear John. It was simply fantastic. It really was great, and my wasn't expecting to like it, but she did, yay. After the movie we went out to eat and it was so nice. She also brought Cinnamon (my puppy.. he's staying with them until he's potty trained.. my apt. has ALL carpet. Dogs and carpet don't work well...) It was nice to see him too.

I have a test on Tuesday, so I'll be studying for that until then. I have a quiz in Organic on Thursday, and then on Friday, i go home! It will be my sister-in-law, Alexa's, birthday. Yay for celebrating life. I can't wait. I hope this week goes fast.

1 comment: