Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hmm.

I have no news on the Navy or PA School front. I am waiting to get a pre-medical clearance before I can move on (due to my migraines). After that, I will either be disqualified, or will begin the application process.  We'll see...

Anyways, I have an iPhone, and I got the free "Holy Bible" application, that I use for church.

Today, the pastor used the passage 1 Corinthians 11:26.  Along with this app comes the "notes" section. Usually it is really good and has some pretty useful and interesting notes to go with the verse. 

Unfortunately, I found something that was very upsetting in the notes for this verse. 

Apparently, some guy is writing a blog about the "Thoughts of a Non-believer." He is an atheist and is reading the Bible and blogging about how ridiculous the Bible is.  I find this absolutely revolting. I wish I had some good reason, but mainly I find it HIGHLY inappropriate to take something and make fun of it.

Again, I have no credible or strong arguments why I disagree with this man and his blog, but I will pray for him. I will pray that he reads the Bible with some seriousness and can find that he believes it's contents.

In the meantime, I will just stay away from his blog :)

And on another note, Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment