Thursday, April 15, 2010

What Happens In Vegas...

Don't have much to say, so I'll say what I'm thinking::::

In ONE WEEK I take my Organic Chemistry final!!!!
I have about an 87 in the class right now, so that's extremely encouraging. 

 CASPA (The online PA application) has officially opened, which means that I can officially start my application, which means I am officially freaking out!

In TWO WEEKS I get to go on a cruise with my mother!
For 2 whole weeks I get to read whatever I want, and not a textbook!! Woohoo!

I get to go home this weekend on Saturday to watch Kim, my future sister-in-law, try on wedding dresses!!
This is the front-runner. Gorgeous.
MaggieSottero.com
Dress: Vogue

On Sunday, I get to spend the entire evening and night with Mary and we're going to eat at Too Jay's and watch Sherlock Holmes and talk and I just am so excited. I love Mary!

Did I mention I get to go Vegas in June?! I've never been, but can't wait. 

 If you want some great shopping tips for some inexpensive clothes, check out Mary's blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment