Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sometimes...

You just gotta do something fun :)
(Yes, this is my idea of fun)

Three names I go by
1. Bethany
2. Bessy (Kate can't quite say beTHany)
3. Beth

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Student
2. Cashier
3. Grandma care taker

Three places I have lived
1. UCF dorms
2. Campus Crossings......
3. my House

Three favorite drinks
1. Chick-fil-A Dr. Pepper
2. McDonalds Coke
3. Shirley Temples

Three TV shows that I watch
1. Project Runway
2. Army Wives
3. Top Chef

Three places I have been
1. Russia
2. South Africa
3. Poland

People that text me regularly
1. Tyler
2. Mom
3. ??

Three of my favorite foods
1. BREAD!!!
2. Pasta
3. Strawberries

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Moving to Fort Myers
2. Becoming a PA
3. Another cruise (Don't have this planned yet..but I'm SO excited about it)

=) That's it.
Oh, and I get to see Tyler today!

No comments:

Post a Comment