Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Distraction Please

I just needed to take a quick moment (real quick) to take a break from studying. I am exhausted from driving this morning.. which is something I do every week so should be used to it by now... but, I'm not. I have a test this evening and am studying....Blah.

The good news is that I get to go on a mini 2 day vacation next week to Maryland. I am super excited. And then the even better news is that next week starts the month of August, and August means that school ends for the summer, and that means that I get a 2 week break!!!!!!

Of course, after the 2 week break, I come back with Microbiology, Research Methods in Healthcare, Human Resources in Healthcare, Medical Terminology, and Intro to Diagnostic Testing. Phew. I'm tired already...

2 week break, here we come. :)

1 comment: